Want to get a job with us?
Explore our current vacancies or submit an unsolicited job application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our logistics officers fulfil orders for all our clients. In addition, they make sure that stocks are replenished and that the warehouse looks neat and tidy again after products have been removed from it.
• Collect the products ordered as instructed
• Replenish stocks in the warehouse
Requirements for the position
• At the very least, you have VMBO education or equivalent ability
• You are available 36 to 40 hours per week
• You are highly driven
• You are able to work both independently and as part of a team
• You are a firm believer in safe work practices!
What we are offering
• Great Friday afternoon drinks sessions and company excursions!
• For a small fee, we will provide you with a lovely lunch featuring fresh produce
• We will give you all the work uniforms you need
Join Van Dijk Groothandel B.V.!
Van Dijk Wholesale is a true family business that has been around for more than 60 years now and has grown into quite the team (65 employees). Our motto is ‘We treat our clients like friends, while remaining highly professional in our business dealings’, and we do everything in our power to live up to those words. Campenaer Koffie, which is part of Van Dijk Wholesale, was founded in 2014. Together, we make up a one-stop shop for small and medium-sized enterprises. That’s what makes us so successful!
Want to join our team?
Email your CV and cover letter to our HRM department, and maybe you’ll be one of us soon…
DO A WORK PLACEMENT AT ONE OF THE FASTEST-GROWING BUSINESSES IN KAMPEN!
Van Dijk Wholesale regularly accepts students who wish to do a work placement at one of our units. After all, we think it’s vital that everyone be granted the opportunity to learn and work. You can do a work placement with us as part of a BOL/BBL arrangement, or alternatively, you can do an employee-for-a-day scheme or a final-year project. So, if you’re looking for a place where you can do a work placement related to logistics, record-keeping, sales or marketing, don’t hesitate to contact us and/or send us your CV and a cover letter!
Who are we?
We are the top food and non-food product wholesale supplier to small and medium-sized enterprises, sports clubs and wholesalers in Kampen and its surroundings. We are a genuine family business that likes to give its clients personal attention and service. For more than 60 years now, we and our 50+ employees have supported our clients day in, day out with an extensive range of products by both premium brands and own brands. Our streamlined logistics processes help us successfully fulfil our clients’ orders, day after day. We focus on the deliveries we make today, but at the same time, we focus on the days to come. As a result, we are always ready for the future!
What we are offering
– You get to enjoy a delicious lunch, at no cost to you
– A trainee allowance (the exact amount depends on the nature of the work placement and what exactly you will be doing for us)
– Great Friday afternoon drinks sessions and company excursions
– You can join the employee association free of charge, which means you can come on excursions with us!
– Reimbursement of study costs
If you’d like to hear more about doing a work placement with us, please contact us at a href=”mailto:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org.